Foreign men getting married in Thailand
Thailand Marriage Tours
The trend of marrying the Thai girls is growing rapidly among the men of many foreign countries, mostly from the western nations. It’s not that all of them have visited Thailand or have met any girl of Thai nationality in their own country. They get the vital information about the Thailand marriage and the chances of knowing the Thai girls, from the designated dating sites that provide many profiles of the marriageable Thai women, who are interested for marrying the men from any foreign land.
The foreigners prefer Thai women as their wives, due to the physical beauty of these cheerful Thai girls, as well as their amicable nature and their faith on the institution of marriage, which ensures life-long relationship with the Thai wives. Most of these Thai girls possess pure minds, which are as clean, as their shiny and spotless skins. Hence, they never hide anything from their partners, when they become involved in a relationship with any foreigner. Their reverence for their traditional customs and the family-oriented cultures make them so sincerely devoted to their own families and also to their extended families, after their marriage with the men from other lands.
Thai women looking for love and marriage
As per the laws and the customs of the country, there are some vital requirements for any Thailand marriage, which are essential for getting the wedding knot to be legally certified.
- Both the bride and the groom should be adults, as per the laws of their respective countries; i.e. the bride should be above 17 years of age, according to Thai customs.
- Both the marriageable partners should have sound mental health, which should be proved with a medical certificate.Both the partners should be without any spouse, at the time of their marriage. It means the Thai bride and the foreigner groom should be either single, divorced or widowed, when they decide to get married to each other. If the Thai woman had married earlier, she can remarry only a year after the annulment of her first marriage or the death of her previous husband. She should also obtain permission for remarrying, from the local court of law. She should provide valid legal proof of her divorce or the death of her previous husband.
- Each foreigner man should provide the copy of his valid passport, an affidavit from the Embassy of his own country that clearly confirms his present marital status, along with a translated copy of that affidavit that should be translated to Thai language by a certified translator of the Foreign Ministry.
- Each marriage should be registered in Thailand, to get legalized all over the country. Here, the bride and the groom should officially give their consent for their marriage in written, over a typed form, which needs to be duly signed by both the partners. The marriage has to be recorded and signed by a Register, who presides over the proceedings of the marriage, on behalf of the legal cell of the country. The guardians of the new couple and two more witnesses should sign the registration form as well, to show their support for this marriage. Once the registration process is complete, it cannot be cancelled without further complex legal procedures for divorce.
- Every foreign man should stay in Thailand for at least four working days, before marrying a local Thai girl, so that he can become a bit accustomed with this amazing land.
Though apparently this marriage procedure with a Thai girl seems to be a bit complicated, foreigners never mind it much, as they are more interested in having beautiful and pleasant Thai wives for themselves and getting stable and enjoyable marital life.
Thai Brides – Mail order brides from Thailand
Meet the most beautiful Thai women – Thai brides – Hundreds of photos and profiles of Thai women seeking romance, love and marriage.